Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.

23028875 4014

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy

61909791 9005

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.

77385569 8719

CAPSENSE™ & MagSense

The Sensing Technology Forum discusses CAPSENSE™ - capacitive-sensing and MagSense inductive-sensing for consumer, industrial, automotive, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.

1020987 327

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs

18117914 4668

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.

2620229 813

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!

4277874 690
filter icon

Featured Discussions

tsd
XMC™
1.请问我在官网上看到了,伺服电机的方案。 2.请问这个方案是否开放? 3.如果开放能获得那些资料。 Whitepaper_CoolSiC™ – The_perfect_solution_for_servo_drives_EN (infineon.com) Show More
liu19
PSoC™ 6
hi,大家好 目前在使用Psoc6 ble开发板开发,M0核和M4核都有使用,分别建立了工程,在各自的核擦写都是成功的。现在遇到的问题是用M0核做boot loader,跳转到M4核执行App后,擦写就会失败 。请帮忙看看,谢谢谢谢!   Show More
palanikumar
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hii, I'm using CYTVII-C-2D-6M-327-SET evaluation kit for my project.   I require information's about pinout details exposed out in dev kit and its sch... Show More
ParthG
AURIX™
Hello Community,I faced below error while I was using OneEye tool for debugging. pls looked into it.MCD API error message: Code: 268435456 Message: Co... Show More
newton
AURIX™
after self-programming and reset, the software blocked at function _c_init_entry (judged by asm code) the trap position is where the global variable ... Show More
Manoj_Kumar
PSoC™ 6
hi, while building the project am getting following error.make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/build.mk:435: C:/DemoProject/... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Does TC397 support Network 1588 time synchronization protocol? What are the solutions for TC397 time synchronization? Show More
PrasadA
XMC™
Hi, I tried to implement the mtb-littlefs in my xmc7100D board  with few modification to mq serial-read/write program: But I am encountering an error:... Show More
wsnfly
XMC™
My purpose is to control the private server motor. Because most servo motors are controlled using pulses. So if it involves the acceleration and decel... Show More
tsd
XMC™
您好,我在使用xmc4800,ethercat。这个示例代码ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48里添加PMSM_FOC组件,报了两个错误,我在单独使用PMSM_FOC这个工程正常编译运行。但在ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_BASE_XMC48就会出现这两个问题,请看附件图 多次尝试无法... Show More
Category Information

Microcontrollers

Discussions regarding PSoC and MCU products.