S6J32GELTNSC20000 which is the burner corresponding to this chip

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
leka_3804381
Level 1
Level 1
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

S6J32HELTNSC20000(B1.1)

S6J32GELTNSC20000

Which is the burner corresponding to this chip?

Is there a way that I can quickly find the appropriate burner for any chip,Instead of asking each part number every time

0 Likes
1 Solution

For debugging purpose, you can use 3rd party IDE like Green Hills or IAR to debug firmware with debugger (Green Hills or I-jet).

For programming during development/evaluation, a Serial Programmer can be used to program hex to MCU via UART interface.

For programming in production, we would like to suggest you contacting with 3rd party programmer vendor.

Please kindly refer to following AN for more information:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an209861-getting-started-traveo-family-s6j32...

Best regards,

Amy Wang

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Is this for mass production burning or evaluation/development debug?

Roy Liu
0 Likes
leka_3804381
Level 1
Level 1
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

It's for evaluation/development debug
what's the difference between them when we talk about the appropriate burner for this chip

0 Likes

For debugging purpose, you can use 3rd party IDE like Green Hills or IAR to debug firmware with debugger (Green Hills or I-jet).

For programming during development/evaluation, a Serial Programmer can be used to program hex to MCU via UART interface.

For programming in production, we would like to suggest you contacting with 3rd party programmer vendor.

Please kindly refer to following AN for more information:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an209861-getting-started-traveo-family-s6j32...

Best regards,

Amy Wang