Cy_SaveIRQ() missing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hummelong
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I finally got a clean compile for a simple program using IAR EWARM on the TVII-B-H-8M board.  However the linker complains that several functions are not defined:

Cy_SaveIRQ
Cy_RestoreIRQ
Cy_Syslib_EnterCriticalSection
Cy_Syslib_ExitCriticalSection

I've searched everywhere in the TVII Sample Drivers pack and these functions are called frequently, but there are no function definitions for them.

Where can I find these?

Thanks, Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution
Swathi
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hello Mike,

Which version of Software Driver Library are you using?

The definitions of these functions are found in the following locations, please check if it same with you.

1) Cy_SaveIRQ and Cy_RestoreIRQ : TVII_Sample_Driver_Library_7.1.0\common\src\startup\iar\startup_cm0plus.s and startup_cm7.s

2) Cy_Syslib_EnterCriticalSection and Cy_Syslib_ExitCriticalSection: TVII_Sample_Driver_Library_7.1.0\common\src\drivers\syslib\cy_syslib.h

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Swathi
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

Hello Mike,

Which version of Software Driver Library are you using?

The definitions of these functions are found in the following locations, please check if it same with you.

1) Cy_SaveIRQ and Cy_RestoreIRQ : TVII_Sample_Driver_Library_7.1.0\common\src\startup\iar\startup_cm0plus.s and startup_cm7.s

2) Cy_Syslib_EnterCriticalSection and Cy_Syslib_ExitCriticalSection: TVII_Sample_Driver_Library_7.1.0\common\src\drivers\syslib\cy_syslib.h

0 Likes
Hummelong
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thanks, Swathi.  I found the files.  I don't know why my searches didn't find them.

Mike

0 Likes