Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

TRAVEO™ T2G Forum Discussions

zdlwzh2006
TRAVEO™ T2G

在使用CYT2B9开发产品,我想在量产后禁止使用debug功能,请问怎么做?

MaKi_350451
TRAVEO™ T2G
<Question> Does the Supervisory region (SFlash) area of CYT4BF support ECC?If it support ECC,Are the registers that control ECC common to FLASHC/FLASH... Show More
Translation_Bot
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello!smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/TRAVEO-T2G/TRAVEO-T2G-CYT3-CYT4-DEEPSLEEP-mcu%E5%8A%9F%E8%80%97/td-p/723660 Show More
Thamizharasan
TRAVEO™ T2G
Now I am currently working I2C driver by using  cyhal_i2c_master_mem_read() and cyhal_i2c_master_mem_write() it was worked fine and what my question i... Show More
Thamizharasan
TRAVEO™ T2G
Currently I am working I2C module with EEPROM as a slave device using CYT4BF8CDS. I could not able to read and write using cyhal_i2c_master_write() an... Show More
WonjinHan
TRAVEO™ T2G
Dears. I'm trying to design with how to implement "Write the group of Tx message with the same Message ID to the Message RAM and then afterwards reque... Show More
PradeepCool
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hi Team, cy_stc_tcpwm_counter_config_t const MyCounter_config = { .period = 15625 - 1, // 15,625 / 15625 = 1s .clockPrescaler = CY_TCPWM_PRESCALER... Show More
Naveenkumar_
TRAVEO™ T2G
CYT4DN in this series, I need to use PCM-PWM interface but I couldn't able to see the HAL Driver for this. PFA Image below or where else I could able ... Show More
PradeepCool
TRAVEO™ T2G
In CYT2CL, Is it possible to control the SCB configured in one core(CM0+) by other(CM4) including the relevant peripheral interrupt?
Translation_Bot
TRAVEO™ T2G
Can you tell me if the Arm Cortex M0+ for CYT2B7,CYT2B9,CYT2BL can only hold HSM code? Can it hold other functions?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9... Show More
Forum Information

TRAVEO™ T2G

Discussion forum regarding 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Microcontroller - based on ARM® for automotive body electronics applications; cutting-edge performance, safety, and security features topics.