Sleep behaves different with modules from a different batch.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

In order to examine sleep-mode of the Anaren A20737 I have the timer interrupt running at 1 sec, disabled scan & adv, and putting it into sleep.

One module sends a trace msg every second as expected.

I then programmed the same hex file into modules form a different batch.

These also go to sleep and but no more 1-second messages are sent. Seems the timer went also to sleep.

How can this happen?

Aren't all modules identical?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bartels,

All Anaren modules are built identical and have been tested 100% before getting shipped out. We canot switch any discrete componenet without informing the regulatory authority as the RF matching circuity is FCC compliant and any change can lead to non compliance. Can oyu please take a high resolution pic of the 2D code on top of the modules [the working and non working ones] and send them to atmosphere@anaren.com so that we can check the test results. it will also help if you can upload your WICEd source code as well as the schematics of your PCB here for us to replicate your issue.

Hope this helps.

-MD

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

The modules are identical and it should have the same behaviour. I assumed you used Amosphere from Anaren for the development and I have added Anaren folks here for comments.

kgillespie  kieron.gillespie_1781966  airlinepilot_md

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used WICED, not Amosphere

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bartels,

All Anaren modules are built identical and have been tested 100% before getting shipped out. We canot switch any discrete componenet without informing the regulatory authority as the RF matching circuity is FCC compliant and any change can lead to non compliance. Can oyu please take a high resolution pic of the 2D code on top of the modules [the working and non working ones] and send them to atmosphere@anaren.com so that we can check the test results. it will also help if you can upload your WICEd source code as well as the schematics of your PCB here for us to replicate your issue.

Hope this helps.

-MD