How many 'bleprofile_sendWriteCmd' can be queued up?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dasmc_2125571
Level 4
Level 4
5 likes given First like received First like given

I'm currently working on an application with a 20736S acting as a central.  In order to speed up the overall process, I'm interested in using 'bleprofile_sendWriteCmd' since it doesn't require waiting for a response like 'bleprofile_sendWriteReq' does.

My questions are:

1)  How many of those ...WriteCmd calls can be executed in a row (called sequentially without delay)? 

2)  If there is a limitation, what is the mechanism to determine when the next one can be called?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I haven't tried this before although I believe there is no restriction and the client can send "commands" as and when it likes. The only limitation I think would be on the server side, as in how fast of these commands it can handle. As you know that a command will not require any response from the server, the client may not be able to mitigate a situation if one arises. Obviously this scheme of things is not reliable as opposed to "requests", it should only be used when you want to issue the command fast.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I haven't tried this before although I believe there is no restriction and the client can send "commands" as and when it likes. The only limitation I think would be on the server side, as in how fast of these commands it can handle. As you know that a command will not require any response from the server, the client may not be able to mitigate a situation if one arises. Obviously this scheme of things is not reliable as opposed to "requests", it should only be used when you want to issue the command fast.

0 Likes