Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shwetasanjeev
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I have the following questions about SRAM PN CY7C1019DV33-10VXI for use in aerospace application. This SRAM is a potential option for our design to address an obsolescence issue.

1. The datasheet indicates that the chip can be powered at -55 degC. Is there any data available on the performance variability between -55 degC & -40 degC ? 

2. What is the failure behavior at -55degC ? Will it stop operating or will there be variability in performance of the various read/write parameters ?

3. Is it possible to share the PN of the die used in this SRAM ?

4. Is there field data/reliability data available for this SRAM ?

5. Is there any information on NSEU susceptibility rates ?

6. Can Cypress support up-screening of these SRAMs to meet military temperature rating of -55 degC to +125 degC

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

All your queries requires some confidential data which we cannot share on public forum due to legal issues. I will suggest you to kindly create a support case with us for the queries where they can be answered.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

All your queries requires some confidential data which we cannot share on public forum due to legal issues. I will suggest you to kindly create a support case with us for the queries where they can be answered.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes