Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create an article

Resource Library

Recent documents

Sort by:
Anonymous
Resource Library
The maximum LL PDU (Packet Data Unit) for BLE 4.1 is 27 Bytes. In these 27 Bytes, the actual data that is transferred as a GATT Write or Notification ... Show More
VikramR_26
Resource Library
The iOS application is written to scan for WICED Sense Kit around your iOS device , connect to it and start publishing the sensor data to quickstart.(... Show More
MichaelF_56
Resource Library
The BCM2073x chip (SoC) has 40 logical GPIOs (P0-P39).The GPIOs themselves are broken out into three separate ports (meaningful when you start program... Show More
Anonymous
Resource Library
Hello. Here is an example app that is capable of swapping between advertising and scanning.AdvertisementBLE advertisement packets consists of 31 bytes... Show More
Anonymous
Resource Library
RevisionDescriptionDate1.0I2C Description10/27/14The I2C topics seem to be a bit confusing.I am creating this Blog to address these concerns.I will po... Show More
JacobT_81
Resource Library
The attached app shows sample usage of the ADC hardware built into the 36/37/s chips.To use the app, load it onto a Tag board that has a push button o... Show More
JacobT_81
Resource Library
Hello Everyone,See the attached file for an example of use of the PUART.To use the sample code, load it onto two Tag boards, connect the boards via PU... Show More
Anonymous
Resource Library
Table of Contents: Product SelectionProduct EvaluationWICED SenseProduct DevelopmentManufacturing / ProductionIntro VideoSelector GuideHot SheetFAQData SheetsSDKHW GuideInstallation ErrorsToCBlogGeneralPCB/LayoutGATT DatabaseAdvertising/ScanConnectionWhitelistGPIODebugPower/CurrentRFSleep/Deep SleepPeripheralsClock/TimerOTAProgram/RecoverSecurityGeneralBD_ADDRCommand Line ToolsUUIDRegulatory/Certification... Show More
Anonymous
Resource Library
RevisionChange DecriptionDate1.0Initial Video - No Audio - 6 minutes06/23/141.1Added Audio06/24/141.2Added detailed Smart Designer video - Uses Micro... Show More
Anonymous
Resource Library
RevisionChange DecriptionDate1.0Initial Video - No Audio - 10 Minutes06/24/141.1Added/Edited Audio and Video06/25/141.2Added Text Annotations07/01/141... Show More