WICED Smart Designer Software User Manual

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

WICED Smart Designer Software User Manual (1350KB)

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to download some programs onto the device and it gives error saying :

"Download failed. This version of the SDK only supports download to BCM20736A1 and BCM20737A1 devices"

I believe this is the latest SDK (2.1.1) and what I have is BCM20737S. What am I missing ? 

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Are you using the BCM92073X_LE_KIT development board?  If yes, follow the setup procedure outlined here which starts on page 11: WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.1 and TAG3 Board)

If the FTDI USB to Serial drivers are installed correctly, this should work out of the box with little to no intervention required (FTDI drivers are in the SDK, look under /drivers/dpinst.exe)

If you are using the WICED Sense Eval board, then you will want to make sure that the Silicon Labs USB to Serial drivers are installed on your PC.  This page has a link to those drivers: WICED Sense Table of Contents

If you want to continue this discussion, please create a new discussion here in the WICED Smart forums (you created this one as a comment on a document): WICED Smart Forums

0 Likes