Gpio nand flash controller

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai,

i am using pic 32 mz based microcontroller project. In this i am using spansion NAND flash( s29ml08g). I  have interfaced PIC microcontroller to the NAND  flash using gpio pin.Is there any NAND flash driver provided by spnasion.kindly tell the timing details of  NAND flash .

thanking you in advance

with regard ajish

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Searching for S34ml08 brings the datasheet where you can see in chapter 5 the required timings. I am sorry for you that you need to use a PIC controller. Ever thought about using a PSoC4-M? Prototyping kits are available for cheap money!

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

I cannot find a s29ml08 device, NAND flash starts with S34... Can you please verify your product number.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hai BOb,

thanks for reply .Sorry for entering wrong part number.S34ml08g1 is the correct part number.

Ajish

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Searching for S34ml08 brings the datasheet where you can see in chapter 5 the required timings. I am sorry for you that you need to use a PIC controller. Ever thought about using a PSoC4-M? Prototyping kits are available for cheap money!

Bob

0 Likes