EN 300 328 v1.8.1 BLE Report

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

EN 300 328 v1.8.1 BLE Report for the BCM20732/36/37.

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thanks

It is really going to help others to keep all of the certification related documents here.

-Mehrdad

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

Our regulatory team wants to keep them on our internal website, then have the local manufacture's rep be responsible for distributing them to customers.  Once in a while I can sneak one of them onto the site 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have access to Docsafe (I signed NDA with Broadcom with get access to it), but I can't find the any regulatory related docs there. I am curious to know under which folder I can find them...

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

The Regulatory group didn't want to provide customers direct access to these documents and prefers that customers and distributors both to go through the local Manufacture's Rep and/or Broadcom Sales person.  I just checked and the file is there that contains all of the certs (have them search on Broadcom BCM20732S, BCM20736S, BCM20737S Regulatory Certificates.zip)

patrick.mullikin ekong

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like CE Product Safety standard also needs an update to the latest standard version; Do you have access to this document?

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

The Regulatory group does not want me posting these documents to the website.

I will send the updated CE doc I have to the local Broadcom Rep and ask them to send it to you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, It will be great if you can send it to either of these guys:

Patrick Mullikin/RFAN <Patrick.Mullikin@rfan.com>,

"elton.kong@rfan.com" <elton.kong@rfan.com>,

0 Likes
MaSc_1495886
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First question asked

Please aware the EN300328 v1.8.1 run out in November 2016. Then is the EN300328v1.9.1 valid. Plan Broadcon a new CE certificaton for the BCM20736S and 7 module?

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

The BCM2073XS is in our plan for the EN 300 328 update to v1.9.1. We will schedule the activity in July for completion before 7/31/2016. 

0 Likes