CY7C68013A-56PVXC BDA DRIVER

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to the forum and this is my first project. I want to implement the AN58069 project. I have an MPEG2 stream available. Data Valid,sync,clock and 8 bit data.
I have the usb control center software. Where can i find the BDA drivers? thank you and greetings.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to view the stream Mpeg2-TS in the PC and analize it.Without receivers.

0 Likes
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

You can get the BDA driver in the following link:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/fx2lp-dmb-th-tv-dongle-reference-design-guide

But this driver is for Win XP32 platform. Please do test in that platform.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I installed this driver but it returns this error.

Windows XP SP2.

0 Likes
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Please follow these steps to install the driver present in the TV_DONGLE_REFERENCE DESIGN which can be obtained from the following link:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/fx2lp-dmb-th-tv-dongle-reference-design-guide

Steps:
1. Connect the DVK to the PC with NO EEPROM mode.(for loading EEPROM)
2. Open control center which is present in FX2LP DVK.
1. Program the small EEPROM with the data below 
    C0 B4 04 82 46 00 00 00.
    This is for indicating C0 load(taking the VID PID and provide it to the host while enumerating).
    a. Enable small eeprom in Fx2LP DVK
    b. program the iic file attached using control center

2. Connect the device with PC with XP OS by enabling the small EEPROM(The device will enumerate with VID-04B4 and PID-4682 as mentioned in the small eeprom).
3. Found new hardware wizard will pop up.
4. Choose "Install from a list or specified location"    
5. Click next
6. Check "include this location in the search" and uncheck "search removable media".
7. Browse to the location  "FX2LP_DMB_TH_TV_Dongle\CY_FX2LP_LGS_ DMB-TH_TV Dongle\Driver\8G75", where the driver is present
8. click next
9. A wizard will popup mentioning "verify compatibility with XP". press "continue anyway".
10. Click finish.
10. The driver package will load the cyusb7tv.spt which has the usbtv.hex with the VID-04B4 and PID-4683.(no need to do anything in this step)
11. Again Found new hardware wizard will pop up.
12. Choose "Install from a list or specified location"    
13. Click next
14. Check "include this location in the search" and uncheck "search removable media".
15. Browse to the location  "FX2LP_DMB_TH_TV_Dongle\CY_FX2LP_LGS_ DMB-TH_TV Dongle\Driver\8G75", where the driver is present
18. click next
19. A wizard will popup mentioning "verify compatibility with XP". press "continue anyway".
20. Click finish.

Note: 1. This package loads cyusb7tv.spt which has the usbtv.hex with the VID-04B4 and PID-4683.
           2. For loading any other modified firmware, generate a script file which will record the RAM download of the modified firmware and                        name  it as cyusb7tv.spt and put the same in the driver package folder. 

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not understand the step 1a and 1b.Where i have to load the file IIc?Small or large eeprom?I see the CY7C68013 in the control center only if i install this driver attacked.Can you prepare the iic file with mpeg_ts?Regards and thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have changed the data C0 B4 04 82 46 00 00 00

in C0 B4 04 83 46 00 00 00

I attacked the picture.If i continue to install the driver the computer automatically turn off and restart,without install the driver.I tried in another computer with the same result.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When i click to continue install driver he have turn off computer and disinstalled the audio driver.

0 Likes