Maximum output current limit for Vout 1 and Vout2 pin of S6AE102A / S6AE103A PMICs

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dhgac_296796
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

What is the maximum output current limit for Vout 1 and Vout2 pin of S6AE102A / S6AE103A PMICs? I could not get this information in datasheet.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi

There is no current limit function in S6AE102A / 103A device for Vout1 and Vout2.

But the Vout1 and Vout2 are including an internal resister that value is maximum 2.5-ohm.

If you set VOUTH voltage to 3.3 V, the current limit will be 1.32 A by the internal resister.

Regards

Eiji

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

S6AE102A / S6AE103A can support 10mA of load current in the normal mode from the LDO output.

Thanks,

Yuva.

0 Likes

Thanks Yuva. I got this in datasheet. My concern is of vout1 and vout2 load current maximum limit. Please let me know if I have missed it..

0 Likes

Hi

There is no current limit function in S6AE102A / 103A device for Vout1 and Vout2.

But the Vout1 and Vout2 are including an internal resister that value is maximum 2.5-ohm.

If you set VOUTH voltage to 3.3 V, the current limit will be 1.32 A by the internal resister.

Regards

Eiji

0 Likes

Thanks eifu for the information!! This is really helpful...

0 Likes