cy8ckit-050 Psoc 5lp

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yishai_kellerma
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello I have the kit cy8ckit-050 Psoc 5lp. I recently replaced a computer and I am unable to connect the kit to the new computer. I would love to help, I'm on the verge of despair. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @yishai_kellerma

Are you able to connect to the device and program the device in PSoC Programmer? If that is the case, you should be able to program the device using PSoC Creator too.
Please note that the device cannot be connected to both PSoC Programmer and PSoC Creator simultaneously. Ensure that the device is disconnected in PSoC Programmer before trying to program using PSoC Creator.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @yishai_kellerma,

Can you please let me know if the device is not recognized in PSoC Creator/PSoC Programmer or is the device not enumerating at all? Can you let me know if the device is listed in Device Manager? Is it still recognized in the previous computer? Can you recreate this issue on any other PC?

Also can you please confirm that you are connecting to the right USB port? You can refer to the Kit Guide for more information regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Hello, The device is connected exactly according to the kit Guide. What's weird is that it appears in the psoc programmer but in the psoc creator the device is not recognized. Of course the device is recognized by the computer in the device manager.

Really thank you for helping solve the problem.

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @yishai_kellerma

Are you able to connect to the device and program the device in PSoC Programmer? If that is the case, you should be able to program the device using PSoC Creator too.
Please note that the device cannot be connected to both PSoC Programmer and PSoC Creator simultaneously. Ensure that the device is disconnected in PSoC Programmer before trying to program using PSoC Creator.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes