How to use Emulated Eeprom on cyble-022001-00 - No Component in PSoC Creator?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
leri_4809736
Level 1
Level 1

I have a project which is based around the PSoC 4 module cyble-022001-00. I want to store a very small amount of data during power off. Having found details around the Em_EEprom API I thought that I was in for a winner. However it seems that the component is not available when using this module.

Despite this, the header and source files for Em_Eeprom_Dynamic are in the generated source files. Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Emulated EEprom without the component (and therefore if it is possible to use it with the cyble-022001-00 module)?

Thanks

Lewis

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Lewis,

Yes. It is possible. Please refer the following thread.

EEPROM/EmEEPROM is not supported by the CYBLE-0220001-00?

Please update if you have any queries.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Lewis,

Yes. It is possible. Please refer the following thread.

EEPROM/EmEEPROM is not supported by the CYBLE-0220001-00?

Please update if you have any queries.

Thanks

Ganesh

Ganesh,

Is there any reason why the EEPROM component is not supported on the cyble-022001-00?

Apparently the work-around mentioned in the linked discussion proves the HW exists.   Is it time to update the component to include the cyble-022001-00?

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes

Thank you,

I have marked this as the correct answer. I agree with LePo that it is time that this functionality became available in the GUI. There doesn't seem to be any reason for it to have to be a "work around".

0 Likes