i need ur help pls

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaKa_4636766
Level 1
Level 1

hello, im working on a project ( i need to transfer data from/to app inventor)  but im bad at code , could someone make me a few lines of code to make a bluetooth sensor (HC-06 here) communicate with an UART at 9600 bauds  using tx  - rx pls , hope u could help me

0 Likes
1 Solution

KaKa,

The UART code is device-specific, what processor/kit do you use? It is always recommended to post questions in device-relate forum for better feedback. This forum is for general questions on Cypress software.

/odissey1

View solution in original post

8 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

We recommend you to use Cypress' Ez-BLE modules for your BLE application. The reason is that you can easily configure this module. Please refer the Ez-BLE user guide obtained from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/file/285326/download

You can find several operational examples in Section 3 of the above application note.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

sadly i have to use an UART

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

I tried to refresh my old project for HC-04 from here.

only search for devices on different baudrate. comments in Russian.

0 Likes

thanks for the help but it seems way too complex , the code have to be like 5-10 lines, the uart should just be able to receive and send data by bluetooth to display it on app inventor (i'll be glad to donate u via paypal if can help me out)

it has to be with the UART_putchar / getchar code  and interuptions (don't need the lcd thing)

0 Likes

KaKa,

The UART code is device-specific, what processor/kit do you use? It is always recommended to post questions in device-relate forum for better feedback. This forum is for general questions on Cypress software.

/odissey1

It seems so:

Connect the UART to the "HC-06

By default, it runs at 9600 baud.

AT commands will work until the module is connected to Bluetooth

Further:

-Turn on Bluetooth on the computer and look for new devices

- We find in the list of disorders "HC-06" and connect to it.

-Pin code required. you must enter "1234" or "0000"

In the device manager, a COM port will appear.

If the connection is established you can work as with a regular COM port.

there are many examples of working with the COM port

0 Likes
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

KaKa,

Thank you for choosing my post here, but I believe that the correct answer was provided by Evgeniy Pavlov. I tested his solution long time ago and it works!

Please mark his answer as the correct one.

/odissey1

0 Likes
KaKa_4636766
Level 1
Level 1

The problem is i need a code with Uart get char and put char

0 Likes