Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        After simulating the design, i go to BUILD and GENERATE PROJECT. Here a suitable device is selected and OK is pressed.An error called PROJECT ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        We have typed the following code to acces a port:        mov a, REG[PRT2DR]    OR A,0X0FF    MOV REG[PRT1DR],A        but the value at the por... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        when i simulate the project,it says "unable to generate simulation files"。    how to resolve???    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        My project uses a setpoint region temperature valuator, with a point set at 30 degC    When generating the application I get multiple errors a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello,        I have been out of the PSoC loop for a while, and want to get started with it again.    Unfortunately I have run into a problem.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        There used to be a USB Host forum for support- it seems to have been nuked by Cypress. I am having extreme difficulties getting any support fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        According to the documentation with ISSP (version 1.909), the device can be driven by a command of this form:        issp cy8c29666 mycode.hex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        my app:        - PSoC doing CSD as its main task    - communication to master via SPIS    - SPIS switched of during CSD    (becaus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        My build gives an error that it can't find the obj file for the csd.obj and csd.asm.    How do I correct this? Thanks.    Show More