Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I just received the bad news Microchip had acquired HI-TECH. I guess support from HI-TECH for the M8C compiler will be on low priority and wil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        System.XML.XMLTextReaderImpl.Throw(exception e) error I get this message and the menues of the Designer do not work properly anymore. Is there... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using PSoC 3 Creator 1, and PSoC 1 Designer 5. I noted that Designer has no way to set tab settings in the IDE, nor does it have any way to contr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I read the datasheet of I2C(I2CHW in PSoC Creator), I found when we use Slave mode, the function "uint8 I2C_SlaveStatus(void)" will be used to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Rather than ask thirty different questions in thirty different Topics, I thought I'd ask them one at a time in a single thread.        I have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I have a design which I have to update, the design uses the CY8C26443, this is obsolete now and the customer doesn't have the source... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I am starting to use the device CY8C20666A-24LTXI with PSoC Designer 5.0.        I can program it using miniprog3, but I can't succeed to ligh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When creating a component for Psoc creator library, there is any chance to protect the source code so people who get the IP doesnt have access... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I am trying to transmit information through DAC of one PSoC to ADC of another PSoC. But unfortunately I get nothing at the output of ADC. This... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I am playing around with the PSoC Development Kit. I created a simple USB test app based on the AN56718 app note (USB BULK Loopback with PSoC)... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.