Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, basically i'm designing a capsense button and slider by using CY8C20424. i need to generate a PWM to drive a buzzer, does the psoc designer 5.1 h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I tried to open my old project in PSoC Creator 1.0 Beta 2.0 (1.0.0.4248).    But it shows     Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project ... Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I updated to new software release and now the project I've been working on for over a month does not work!    I tried building after updating compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am getting the following error when trying to build a PSOC3 project.            *** ERROR 201: INVALID SYNTAX            The command 'LIBX51.exe' f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am looking for the best way to create private data accessor methods in the generated APIs.    Here is an example of what I'm trying to do.    I have... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I would like to use CyDelay() from a .c file in my project.  So I #included CyLib.h. But this causes the error:         Error: L104 MULTIPL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am currently trying to use PLT and ADCINCVR modules at the same time. There are still some ports left after PLT been assigned, however input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
All, I have a working project that I want to expand off of, and want to create a totally seperate backup from. I want to be able to save into its own ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
       I will use cy8cled02d01 cypress controller for MPPT solar charge controller project .i have a HEX code ,How to fuse the HEX code to controller ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!    Why there is no CY7C63743 device in Device Catalog of the PSoC Designer 5, and where can i find them? Show More