Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'd like to be able to test for the number of GPIO/Ports supported.    However, you can't do this :    #ifdef PRT5DR   /* do something with Por... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I did not see a section for other cypress software tools, so I will post here.  Please move to the correct section if required.  I am having issue... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Cypress is committed to publish excellent Application Notes. We have rewritten, improved and restructured a number of Application Notes. I will introd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've been working on a shared library of code for PSoC1/3/5 and needed to be able to reference a shared respository of source code and include files t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've been working on a shared library of code for PSoC1/3/5 and needed to be able to reference a shared respository of source code and include files t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Let me give it another shot. I asked the same question a while ago with onyl one response. That is indicating a "don't really care" but I could be wro... Show More
JeMe_288686
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    PSoC Designer do not look in workspace directory by default for files (Designer 5.0 SP2)    How to add a search path in a PSoC Designer project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The component Author Guide is the document that covers all the steps of creating an own component.     We have posted a series of short videos that de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
               There are two instances when PSoC Creator appears to be particularly slow. After reboot, starting Creator the first time takes about 5 ... Show More