Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RuGl_1600761
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
In my last post I thought that debugger hangs. But pressing debug button will first launch compiler.  It is really ridiculous and I get slowly mad (I ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
In a test to see if I could route a  64 channel analog mux into a SAR I picked up on an error associate with mux. It reported, as shown, only 5 addres... Show More
kun120510
CY8C4126AXI 在编译时报错 Build error: L6985E: 详情如下图所示 Show More
AnLa_2442386
Hi, I'm currently creating some psoc component, where I need to have optional pin. How to do that ?   Thanks Antoine Show More
JoBr_1593366
It seems like every time I make a change to a schematic, the .cysch.cyvis file gets a raft of meaningless tweaks to component locations at the same ti... Show More
jng
Hi I've just started trying to use a PSoC 5LP for the first time. The green LED is on and the display shows the 3.3V input but Creator can't port acqu... Show More
Newa
Hi, Supporters   I saw an article that UART sense tuner is not available in Miniprog3. <https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/CapSense-Tuner-%E3%82%92-MiniProg3-%E3%81%AE-UART-RX8-%E3%81%A7%E6%8E%A5%E7%B6%9A%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E6%96%B9%E6%B3%95/m-p/215183>... Show More
mokeetalow

I'm having trouble with a software error with the title name. Please. Could you tell me some solution.

KeOn_
When it comes to using PSoC creator, usually I use C language. If using python is possible in PSoC creator, I want to use it some situation. Please le... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors