Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I accidently named a header file that I had added into the header section of the Workplace Explorer with a '.c' extension. I used the inbuilt right-c... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When i use the Update Manager, (ie check for updates) and one is available (psoc programmer), I expect to get an update installed when I click the upd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
     Have you ever wanted to add components to a schematic in Creator just to make it clearer to understand? Creator 2.0 now has Annotation components... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,        did you know that PSoC 3/5 has 24 DMA channels with highly sophisticated descriptors? There is an excellent application note that describes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I have used the following code to generate a sinewave for freqiency 1 kHz.. But the frequency o/p that I'm getting is 35 Hz. Can anyone sugg... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
No need for early access program any more. This time PSoC Creator 2.0 is enjoying her graceful debut in public. Please click here for details.    The ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi Folks,         Have you noticed the follow button on the left side on the Cypress Forum webpage? Well, Cypress is on Facebook and it is probably t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've just received the PSoC development kit complete with Miniprog3.  The sample applications build and program nicely.    I would like to set some br... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One of the more powerful aspects of PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 is the ability to use components that encapsulate both hardware and software functionality.  Cyp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This blog post tells you how to observe memory locations in the debugger watch window. This is useful if you want to group together and view separate ... Show More