Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ezbe_290006
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
hi, i found  a problem  using the rx hw fifo buffer, if i read a byte from the fifo and in that exact time anew byte is recived the data i read i corr... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
Hi, the blog info, which was quite useful, seems to have been removed. Would it be possible to create a HTML file of all the content for users to acce... Show More
StKr_1203736
I am building for PSoC 6, and PSoC Creator 4.4 insists on generating IAR and MDK files which I have no use for - and just clutter up an already very c... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
Hi, anyone have a copy of the ISO disk or just the SP1 for PSOC Creator 1.0. ?   Also any other SP's for that version of Creator would be welcome.   I... Show More
DavideM
Hi all, I recently started working with a PSoC 6 development kit (CY8CPROTO-063-BLE). As I was familiar with PSoC Creator for PSoC 5LP, I started deve... Show More
pgiacomini
I am attempting to incorporate the Renesas ZMOD4410 IAQ functionality into a PSOC 4200M project. Calls to some of the floating point functions in newl... Show More
dame_4597801
I have a project with a Cy8C4013SXI-420. This is a SO8 part. I have the programming configuration as: 1.6MHz (also tried slower)3.3VPower Cycle Mode5 ... Show More
Skoe
In a design with combinatorial logic on an PSoc 4 device I run into a placement problem which boils down to the following issue: An combinatorial enab... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
I have 1 CY8CKIT-050  and 2 CY8CKIT-030 boards, all no longer CPU supported by Creator. Do you folks have a service that can update CPU on the board t... Show More
SAJO_1338106
Since the previous topic titled "ISR build errors"  was closed, I am opening the new thread. DatasheI tried most of the solution on that post but stil... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors