Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In Designer, 5.2, I use E2PROM module. If I leave module name as "E2PROM_1",    everything compiles OK. If I change it to "E2PROM", compile fails, bec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I made a SPI communication between PSoC5 and a microconversor, the goal of my project is to display microconversor data on a PC . The problem w... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I'd like to draw your attention to a nice little feature in the schematic editor in PSoC Creator.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Im trying to add assembly code inside a C function using:        #pragma ASM        //asembly code        #pragma ENDASM        i also add the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Has anyone worked PSoC5 to programmed a precision data converter of TI, such as the ADS1298 ?...    http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ads1298.pdf Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just read the article about "HW/SW co-development (with finally some emphasis on software)" written by Mark Saunders from Cypress. Nicely done!    M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've installed PSoC Creator 1.0 on two PC's. Both times I've run into trouble with building my first project. The error generated in Creator is someth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to find out if I can relocate the startup location for a bootloadable appllication within Creator.  I know that I can manually edit it in ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am trying to modify an existing component. I can find the Verilog file for it, but I can't find anything which looks like it might be the API code,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 How I can change state (0 to 1), a pin on PSoC Creator?    I'm trying to make an application for an SPI master in a PSoC5 using the component provide... Show More