Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Skoe
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
For a hierarchical Verilog design I'm trying to `include a file from the same directory as the current file. It works with an absolute path `include "... Show More
sujoy
Hi, I have a program with PSOC5 where I have a multichannel ADC. I want to be able to configure the zero error and gain of each channel individually s... Show More
bemale
hello, i have a cyw920706wcdeval board and have a plan to use it for BLE application. It will be ported on freertos or mbed also in next step. So, my ... Show More
GuNo_288966
On my PC I had to replace the D drive where Creator was installed due to a hardware fault of the drive. Then I could install PSoC Creator 4.4 successf... Show More
drewfustini
I see that there is a binary blob in openocd/contrib/loaders/flash/psoc4/psoc4_current_write.inc. This data is referred to as containing the programmi... Show More
user_2457466
Hi,   I Have a critical error which have popped up and I cant get rid of it. I have a project for a PSOC 4200 BLE MCU, where a use the upgradableStack... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         I'm not too familier with PSOC terminology yet, so I hope you can understand me:    I'm using a PSOC 5 LP prototyping kit - the stick k... Show More
TamirM
I have a power button which cause interrupt and wakesup the system from Deep Sleep. I would like to add, even only when the system is on (not a sleep)... Show More
OID
The install seems to want to write files outside of the install directory, so windows 10 security is blocking that, as it should.  I selected the E: ... Show More
VaIk_2708246
Hello I am usin PSoC Creator 4.3  with BLE 4200 device. Why cant't change the setting 'Parity'  in UART Basic tab (if select IrDa mode)?   Is this how... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors