Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I need driver for windows 8 for device cy7c68013a-56pvxc. Is there driver for this device ? There is a description of the driver of Windows7 i... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to take a 4.4 ap note project and move to 5.3. 5.3 says I    first have to compile in 4.4. When I go to do that 4.4 complains I have    no... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Wish list, an Excel like view, a summary, of all modules use of RAM. FLASH, Blocks in    one table.         Regards, Dana. Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am looking for a freeware Win utility that has the following capabilities -         1) Detects all USB devices on a system.    2) Allows user to tur... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There is a thread in the forum which Cypress should consider, allowing    users to integrate USB debug in a production environment, low cost, w/o    M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    we will use the PSoC Creator in a classroom for our students. For the rollout we plan an installation without any user action. Is there a way t... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
EzADC comments    1) Sample rate is shown on first instance as 0.121, that would be 0.121 what ? Oersteds, grams, Ksps......No units shown.    2) When... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I successfully downloaded the latest Designer but  at the start of the installation I get a message    "The installer being used currently is out of d... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The Cypress Download Manager does not run the setup.exe file once I download it (for creator2.1 service pack4).    The Cypress Update Manager just uni... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi All.    I recently went to use the emWin package within a PSoC5 project, and was disappointed to learn that Cypress seems to have licensed the GUID... Show More