Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to use PSoC Creator to just generate the source code, and build it externally.    Thought of using cydsfit from the command line to do it.... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I have a library-project which compiles fine for a PSoC5 and can be included from another project under "Dependencies". I cannot tell the libr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi PSoCers!    Recently, In my PSOC3 design, Weird ;-} RESET has frequently happens.    I'm suffering with it.    Therefore, I want to know... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello all, I am fairly new to the PSoc Creator software, still finding my way with it. Problem is as follows, I have code that works, and now ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    Is there a simulator for the PSoC3 and/or PSoC5 ? Something which simulates the code and components?         Hugo Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello. How can I configure psoc_creator to create a structure similar to PSoC3 and PSoC5 An example of the problem: Structure{ unsigned int  dta1; // ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!         I am new to PSoC and already discovered an error: DMA Datasheet and Wizard pass the wrong DMA_INVALID_TD instead of the correct DMA_DISABL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,    How do I set and/or add a search directory to header and source files in PSoC Creator?    Thanks,    Yungky Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello.    I'm start learn PSOC, I bought PSOC4 Pioneer Kit (now in delivery), installed PSOC Creater and watched tutorials and other videos about PSO... Show More