Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,    I have thrown one SPI master and two SPIs slave to my PSoC5LP project. There is one timer triggering one DMA channel and I have declared an... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi. There are two reasons to create this project: 1. sorry for wasting a lot of contacts to the matrix keyboard. 2. I had many PC2 keyboards w... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Take a look at this, at bottom of thread.         wiki.jigren.org/index.php         Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello I was looking for small PSoC development board to order, but couldn't find any. If anyone knows smaller PSoC board then PSoC 3 starter k... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello.    I'm new to the community and to PSoC developing.    I just have a quick question about a fairly simple project that I am currently up to.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I have one file in my project that uses the _DATE_ macro to place a date stamp of the last compile into Flash. However, if the file was not ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I created a small function, defined in main.c as shown below:    int somefunc(int par1, int par2, int par3, int par4, int par5, int par6) { par1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Now ,I Install the Psoc Designer 5.4 ,If  I want to open the Psoc Designer 5.0's Workspace,what can I do.    why the latest Version can not open the ... Show More