Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I need a direction signal for the QuadDec component.  Do I place both the Base QuadDec component AND the QuadDec components, and just use the dir out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HI    I have been using PSoC since 1.5 years with device model CY8C3865AXI-019, but after installing  PSoC creator 2.2 (programmer v1.3) when I want t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 While  installing 2.2 sp1 on a win7 machine. I found that it seems to take forever while installing the psocprogrammer. I tried two times and wait fo... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Can someone tell me what the 1300 bytes go for a program like this?    Bob    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Recently I saw the cool feature of Creator to generate the datasheet of Project with just one click.                       One of toughest and most im... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Since more than a month now I *always* get the "small window" without the menu-bar and comfortable size. I tracked down already this to be a s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi Guys,    I have just got a CY8CKIT-001 and have been trying out Creator.    Does the source editor not have Code Completion?    I must admit I hav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, is there any way to show in a customizer component the list of components of a specific type that are present in the same design? I want something... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Sir,    Myself Prajakta A. Devanpalli.  i am doing Project on Power Factor Correction for three phase system using PSoC3.. so, sir can u send me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi !    I am using PSoC Designer  5.1 (SP1)- Build 2101 - 27-December-2010.15:17:09. Chip Editor window is not loading. PC becomes very slow . What co... Show More