Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to control a digital multiplexer based on input from a serial command. I can't figure out how to command the multiplexer selection through... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Is it possible to simulate the design and view the simulation results in PsoC creator?

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There should be a popup warning when user has GPIO set to Global in    and then tries to set it also as a Pullup or Pulldown, ie. that it cannot be do... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I work for a company that sells products in the real world. It is our livelihood. We have developed a new line that must behave like our legacy produc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Can we develop our own bootloader component withour having communication interace code inbuilt in it?    If yes then what is best way to start for cre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've tried to read through all the posts in the forum that appear to discuss the UDB Editor in PSOC Creator 3.0    I didn't "reply" to any of them, si... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When programming in C we sometimes use struct and union. While structures are displayed perfectly, a union within a struct does not show its actual va... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
"Filter_ADC_VDAC Example Project"         When it is built shows error on line 40 in main(), but project reports as building    successfully ?        ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Bob Marlowe pointed out in this thread -         http://www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11410         A way user could view in debug... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am not sure if this is the place to post this question so let me know if I need to post it somewhere else.  I am interfacing an accelerometer with a... Show More