Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Is anyone else having strange problems with PSoC Creator 3.0?    void main() is getting a warning that  "return type of 'main' is not int". I p... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the component datasheet there is this at beginning -          Level – IRQ source is sticky and remains active until firmware clears the source of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Good day colleagues. I missed the Component "IMO_Trim" in Creator 3.0 Component Catalog, described in AN80248 . Could someone explain why? Tha... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here is a roadmap that might be of interest. I have permission to post.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=95697                                     R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
i have used a timer 32 bit to generate a timer of 1 sec . i have kept interrupt type as terminal count. set vc1 to 8 ,vc2 to 3 ,cpu clock as vc2 givi... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When Placing RefMux I noticed it is named (as it should w/o user edit) "RefMux_1",    but code in datasheet names it as just "RefMux". That should be ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi all,    I have a little problem with PSoC Creator 3.0. I can't find Analog No Connection component for PSoC 5LP design, there is no one in Alalog ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I 'm new to PSoC and want to dig deeper into it So I bought a PSoC 4 pioneer kit as a starting point.    Now, I want to go for my 'real' ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the PSOC 4 datasheet the CM input range for SAR is stipulated as    Vss to Vdda, should it be Vssa to Vdda ?         Also in TRM no discussion ment... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I am trying to bring up a SDCARD useing Element14 design on PSOC 4, seeed shield, and having issues.         On that forum last post was Sept, the... Show More