Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Attached is the script for the fourth PSoC Creator 101 lesson.  This is lesson will walk you through how to blink an LED in software.  Lesson 4, Let'... Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Attached is the script for the third PSoC Creator 101 lesson.  This one is all about the PSoC Creator design flow. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I Just got my MiniProg3 and installed PSoC Programmer on my Win7 64bit computer. I have been using PSoC Creator and the CY8CKit-042 dev board which ha... Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here is the script for the PSoC Creator 101 Lesson 2 training.  Lesson 2 is all about PSoC.  Alan give a brief history of the architecture and talks a... Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I thought the script for the PSoC Creator 101 Lesson 1 training might be interesting to some people.  I'm posting here for you to print and follow alo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 How would I make the connections to power a psoc 4 off of a battery pack and how many volts would I need (12 volts)? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The way the component creator is setup, it implies that every component needs 1) A Symbol and 2) An implementation.  It seems as if there are three po... Show More
MoCh_295286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Has anyone else recently upgraded and noticed differences?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In an attempt to get these projects out the world at large, I have decided to post them to the community components forms.  Again, not specifically a ... Show More