Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Do any of you guys use GitHub for your PSoC Creator 3 workspace projects? What do you guys use in your .gitignore file? What files are neccissary and ... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just getting started with the PSoC5LP (although I have used other devices for many years) and I'm not sure the best way to implement a state machine i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm just starting out tinkering with my first PSoC project and playing with (what I'm hoping to be) the easy version of programmable logic.    Anyway,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey guys I'm working on my project with capsense & in that I wish to have different sensitivity for each snsor I use. Like I mean         BTN1 can sen... Show More
GrRa_284656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In my design have three 8 bit DACs but I need 10bit, so I decided to use the new DVDAC component.    But in my design I have only 1 free digital clock... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have just installed Designer 5.4 and tried to open a project given to me by someone else which has part CY8CTST242.  The project will not open.  Wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi to all, can anyone tell me why to use the external resistors (one of the PSoC's pin is assigned for that)?    on what base does that pin is chosen... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
New tool for managing your Cypress docs -                            www.cypress.com/cdm         Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  Hello everyone    I'm doing a project where i want to communicate with a I2C device but i'm having problems.    I still very new to the psoc creator... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Use update manager or download from here: secure.cypress.com/psoccreator/         Bob Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.