Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
TamirM
PSoC Creator & Designer Software

Hi,

Is there a possibility to change CAN BUS's baud rate via sort kind of API on runtime and not via the Top Design?

LuBe_4654241
Hi, How can insert user in a driver function ? I have understood that there was this method: /* `#START UART_1_SPI_UART_ISR` */ /* `#END` */ But no wo... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
Hi, trying to implement a 64 bit shifter in Verilog. Its working but need aid on one problem. I need to pass a 64 bit parameter value to be used for p... Show More
MuKh_4408861
Hi, As per topic I need to add ADC with QSPI interface to the project that already has QSPI NOR-Flash. They can be multiplexed by CS pins. Why configu... Show More
invisyguard
I have downloaded creator 4.4 on 2 computers and both have same error wont compile no matter whats in the project incuding nothing. 1 comput erwindows... Show More
LuBe_4654241
Hi, how can I delete these warning "typedef 'BOOL' locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]" with PSoc creator ? Best regards LuBe       Show More
Praba
I am Using the Controller CY8C29466-24SXI . In that Just Configuring the Port Pin to Turn ON And OFF the LED . But Controller Not responding its Point... Show More
WaMa_286156
I have a large project. I created base project under PSOC Creator x.x ( 4.0 ) and used it as a template for future projects.  Opened it in 4.2.  It up... Show More
WaMa_286156
If you are running on Mac, VMWare Fusion, you may find the PSOC Creator Debug Dialog does not show when you click on the Debug icon when using KitProg... Show More
alli_264371
I use PSoC 4200 BLE and RTC module with DTS correction and it only works correctly if the module is initialized in the same year. When next year comes... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors