Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I need help in translating a jedec file to svf format for programming/testing an CY37064P44-125JXC on the Agilent 3070 in-circuit tester (ICT)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been looking for some PC Software to read data accumulated from the PSOC device while it is running my firmware.  This is my first PSOC develop... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear developer community,    I have a problem with understanding the creation of components with PSoC Creator.    In the tutorials I learned to create... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    I want to facilitate my capsense board with the remote to control the applications corresponding.            I'm using the board for the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I’m having problems with my debugger. I am using PSoC Creator  3.0 Component Pack 7 (3.0.0.1539). I know that there is a newer version but am relucta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I ran into a pretty bright 7th grader the other day. He is 12 and very proficient in math. After some conversation, I found he is proficient in advanc... Show More
JeCo_264681
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Using the PSoC5LP development board CY8CKIT-050, I have found examples of getting 8-bit data out of a filter and into a VDAC. I want to get the digita... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Is there any decent document or examples around that shows how to use the UART FIFO?    I note many discussions on UARTs and there seems to be plenty... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,         i am using the CapSense controller of PSoC.     The touching element i built can be seen in the attached file....I coated a tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any documentation on creating custom services in psoc-ble??        I am trying to create an interface similar to the TI SensorTag and when I ... Show More