Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Pretty consitently I get the below error when trying to upload zip file     using explorer, firefox, chrome -                                    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     Now, I'm using psoc creator with psoc5lp device.     My projects consist of bootloader and bootloadable.     And P1[3] of PSoC5 LP is connecte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to all,    I'm using PSoC Creator v3.1 and I'm facing with a strange problem; when I copy a selection in the editor, the Creator seems blocking for... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    Pin RF_CE gives Not Connected in diagram (cysch), Connected in cydwr.    What am I doing wrong ?    PSOC  Creator 3.0 / CY8CKIT-030         Patric... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, newbie here. I am trying to get the examples installed from Lesson 4 of the $4 PSoC board. I downloaded the installer trhough the Akamai (why?) DM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    how can the current measurement be done with PSOC 5? Under paragaph 8.12.2 First Order Modulator-SC Mode, there is written, that ap... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I need to access individual bit values of ControlReg and StatusReg. For that I typically do:     Bit_0 = (StatusReg_1_Status) & 0x01;    Bit_1 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    While reading about the PSoC Creator, I found it mentioned in the doc that PSoC Creator differs from that of the IDE's; so please t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    i would like to execute a part of my code just once and i was thinking about using software interrupt.    can someone tell me how t... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Not sure is this is the best forum to ask but I cannot find one specifically for marketplace questions.    I am looking for a contract PSOC programme... Show More