Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

MiKO_283856
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi to All,         During these last weeks I exchanged with Cypress Technical Support about a bug in the calculation of the DST date (winter -> summer... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Trying to get a hello world project building under Eclipse. Discovering there    are 2723 project variables in the tool that have to be set, for a net... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    Greetings for the day.           I'm working with the PSoC 1, device CY8C20x34-12    It is a 8-bit micro-controller, I have configured 8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I searched the forum and haven't seen mention of this ....    While cleaning up a lot of components and projects in preparation for release of a new c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!         My question is quite simple, how do you convert enumerated type to radio buttons when making your own custom components.?    I would like ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have an existing app created with PSoC creator 3.1 SP2 using a CY8C3866-206 chip. The app was originally created as type "normal". Is there a way I ... Show More
BeJo_335366
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am really getting to my wits end.    I have a design using the sequencing ADC in PSoC4.     It has gotten into a state where the StartConvert API fu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,    I have been trying to use two channels with this componet without any luck.    Is this possable?     Thank you too the creator of this comp... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am experiencing a really nasty issue with creator 3.1    If I type a line into a source file that begins with "#define " then creator crashes on ev... Show More
RongW_11
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        PSoC 4 Chinese textbook is published by Tsinghua University Press at http://item.jd.com/11581633.html. It's the first Chinese textbook for PSo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.