Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Its a good idea, for the following reasons, to use an external IA when need arises    to eliminate CM signals, such as pressure transducer, strain gau... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Dump Dot Net   
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Every one,    I took one example code for PGA. I set 1 V from VDAC and measuring the output. The problem is, if i set gain of 8 or higher it is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using PSoc Designer 5.1 on a CY8C29466 project.     Several times, after I clicked 'Build', the message 'Saving the configuration to the file...'... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have been having trouble with this optimizing out of variables in several projects and it seems I do not understand when this happens.    In the la... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just tried upgrading to Creator 3.2, loaded up a project and was told there was a new component found (LIN_something? stored in the .cydwr file) and... Show More
KeDa_1385231
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi. I'm looking for examples of using Verilog and expose/consume data that is shared with the CPU. All examples showing verilog and datapath's... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     with reference to Cypress EZ-USB CX3 MIPI CSI2. As far as we know, the still capture is possible only via USB 3.0. Could we program a firmware... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, I'm an electronic engineering student from Università dell'Aquila Italy and I'm doing a thesis on powerline communication. I have some problems w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello guys,    Greetings.    I'm new at using the PSoC Creator, there are some things I am not clear about :-    I am using the CY8CKIT-042, with that... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.