Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Today I updated from Creator 3.0 SP2 to 3.1, and since then I haven't been able to get a board using a Cypress USB-UART bridge to show up in Bootload... Show More
KeMa_1120931
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using PSoCCreator 3.3.    I'd like to use Frequency Divide. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/frequency-divider    How to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
matrix keypad
solved msg Solved
Hello all,    Please guide me coding this 4x4 Matrix. Please tell me,    Will I be able to read the Button press with API- CapSense_GetMatrixButtonPos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I just purchased the pioneer kit above and installed PSoc 3.3.  When starting a new project I do not get a window open that allows me the choice of p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Hi...

How do I update my Standard P/S2 Keyboard ?

JoLo_284096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear All:    Just starting to say that I am new on PSOC Creator and maybe you can tell me what is wrong with the code below. When I try to build the S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    In the new Creator, there is the new feature to handle API callback that will handle also interrupts.    What will be the preferred way to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
New to both Cypress Creator and FreeRTOS. Trying to build a demo project from FreeRTOS that targets a PSoC 5LP. The development board I have is the Cy... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Where are the template files located that are used when creating a new C file or H file in Creator? I want to edit the comment that is created at top ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey everyone,    I am trying to make a dedicated component for future use, and I want that component to force a few pin assignments.    I found that y... Show More