Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    We keep all of our code in source control, and share code across different products. I'd like to include this code in-place (without copying or... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi -    Maybe everyone else knew the solution, but I couldn't find it in the forum.    I wiped my laptop back around the holidays and installed a clea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
good afternoon    i have troubles with my program system. i have a cy8ckit001 psoc and i'm trying to program and following the instructions for progra... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am wanting to implement a one-shot timer where I can "Kick" it and it will run for say 1 second and stop. If I continue to "kick" it, it rest... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In learning to use datapaths, I created a simple 8 bit counter.  It works fine if I use a synchronized input.  If I switch to an asynchronous input, i... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all    With my lack of knowledge and experience about UDB's and also the impossibility of debug UDB's (i think), i was thinking it would be nice to... Show More
wistc_299286
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello Everyone,    I've been a PSOC user for years and this is my first time posting. I have a PSOC mini prog3 that I want to incorporate it in a NI C... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Does anyone have a ILI9341 component or library to control a TFT Screen? I need it using parallel 8 bits interfacce Show More
WoKi_264666
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello,    I want to use the CMSIS- DSP 4.3.0 to do a FFT on a PSoC5.    The source includes the arm_bitreversal2.S file. What are the steps to embed ... Show More
mattl_01
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
By now, I hope everyone is using PSoC Creator 3.3.  If not, let me encourage you to upgrade. There are some significant new features in this release i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.