Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there,    I have a block diagram for PSOC5. Now, I want to transfer from PSOC5 to PSOC4. However, there are some errors which said incompatible for... Show More
lukoc_1317361
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I'm trying to find out if this is the correct operation of PSoC Creator or not.    I've included screenshots for visual confirmation.    I star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there,    I'm upgrading from PDL v2.0 to 2.1 (precisely PDLSetup_2.1.0_8-16-16.exe as of Oct 20, 2016). I compile with:    arm-none-eabi-g++.exe (G... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I need a quad spi module. I just started working with Psoc5LP. So I don't know how to design. How can I design this module?     also I have a qu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to control one of the inputs of a logic gate using firmware. How would I go about doing this? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
CY8C5287AXI  LP095 Broken while operating for more than 3 times, I try to find the reasons for the chip burning. I'm using the Chip with servo motors.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there,    I'd like to contribute back to PDL with a couple of simple patches for fixing warnings when compiling with GCC. Is there any git reposito... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I'm writing on behalf of my customer who is interested in analog coprocessor CY8C4A24.    There is a listed feature 14-bit Delta-Sigma ADC i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    Im new to this product and am trying to follow along with the youtube series 'creating a ble app for the iphone'. What I see on my laptop and wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I am using PSOC Creator 3.3 with the CY8Ckit-050. I believe some setting or something has gotten changed but I cannot figure it out. The pro... Show More