Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
JoBr_1593366
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
I'm trying to learn if I can make a very slow clock without using up UDB/counters, etc.  The PSoC® 3: CY8C34 Family Datasheet says: Each clock divider... Show More
RuGl_1600761
I used Psoc creator 4.3 for a log time with out getting such a issue. Since some days the creator freezes when trying to start debug. I updated to ver... Show More
jng
Hi I've just started trying to use a PSoC 5LP for the first time. The green LED is on and the display shows the 3.3V input but Creator can't port acqu... Show More
ToVa_285016
Hi, I have a PSOC 4200M project that was working and debugging well.  A change must have been made, because all of the sudden, I could not reach any b... Show More
TamirM

Hi,

Is there a possibility to change CAN BUS's baud rate via sort kind of API on runtime and not via the Top Design?

LuBe_4654241
Hi, How can insert user in a driver function ? I have understood that there was this method: /* `#START UART_1_SPI_UART_ISR` */ /* `#END` */ But no wo... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
Hi, trying to implement a 64 bit shifter in Verilog. Its working but need aid on one problem. I need to pass a 64 bit parameter value to be used for p... Show More
MuKh_4408861
Hi, As per topic I need to add ADC with QSPI interface to the project that already has QSPI NOR-Flash. They can be multiplexed by CS pins. Why configu... Show More
invisyguard
I have downloaded creator 4.4 on 2 computers and both have same error wont compile no matter whats in the project incuding nothing. 1 comput erwindows... Show More
LuBe_4654241
Hi, how can I delete these warning "typedef 'BOOL' locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]" with PSoc creator ? Best regards LuBe       Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors