Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,          I'm trying to write to the same device from two applications in the following manner:    1. Application 1 connects to the device.    2. A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,    I have a UI interfacing with my PSoC and everything works fine on Win7 computers (and I have created the FW and my software on a Wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I have a serious problem with PSoC Creator. When I am trying to open a existed project or create a new one, the PSoC Creator takes too many ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi there    It's long time ago that I programmed some C code. So the C Syntaxes are gone out of my brain:)    I searched I the whole PSOC Creator and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm not sure about the meaning of the error message:     Signal "AH_0deg_w" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's it possible for the code to find out the name of the build configuration that's being used. I know I can #ifdef NDEBUG to detect of this build is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello all,    Hopefully, this is a beginner question, and I just simply don't know PSoC Creator well enough. I'm trying to include <m8c.h> and "PSoCAP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am new to PSoC Creator.    I see one 8 bit control register component available. I want to create 16-bit control register. Can some one please guide... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Good evening all,    I have recently started using PSoc Creator 3.1 in conjunction with one of my EE classes and downloaded it to my laptop at home.  ... Show More
MeduH_46
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using I2C Master Fixed Funtion in my component library. I am unable to find a parameter type through which I can configure I2C data rate from my ... Show More