Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

GUPA_1336776
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I am using a new (awersome) cyckit-059 for my new students in september. Sometime program is not ok and i get this message : WARNING! JTAG/SW... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When doing an archive/bundle, it creates a workspace.bundlexx.zip with renaming .cywrk files to include _bundlexx in the filename.  There does not see... Show More
GUPA_1336776
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, Why i can't create a new project in another folder than my document in g:\projet perso\cypress for example with psoc creator 4 Thank's       ... Show More
NeAl_2298636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have just updated from PSOC Creator 3.3 to 4.0, but cannot generate text based description files. I set generate description files to true. R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I need a NRZI UART.My idea is to copy of the Cypress UART 2.50 and  change one line in the Verilog file to get out the tx_clk for start and stop bit. ... Show More
GUPA_1336776
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,         I work from a project from psoc creator 2.2 with cypress kit-014 and i try to build it with new psoc creator 4.0 and cypress kit-059   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Starting to explore PSoC 5... I am getting the following message when building a trivial PSoC 4 bootloadable project with dependency on UART_Bootloade... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have noticed the existence of these two files in a workspace.   It seems that the .cywrk.user one has much more stuff in it.      My question if the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It does not work to press ctrl + E, C/ ctrl + E, U in PSoC Creator 3.3    Anybody can tell me what's happening?    Thank you! Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi All,         I know the demand for an ethernet component is really high. PSoC is such a great chip and it really s*cks that there's no good ethern... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.