Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In 2014, on the thread "PSoC Creator on Linux (or OSX) w/ or w/o wine", Scott Atkins said that a Linux version of PSoC Creator was "on the roadmap".  ... Show More
antu_285091
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Creator is crashing every time I try to debug my project. Is there any way to use gdb directly? It looks like Creator uses gdb behind the scen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi.    I have 3 signals connected to P3[0], P3[1], P3[4], and I want the three of them to generate a single interrupt.    PSoC 4 supports this, becaus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am studying custom component creation using UDB.    In usual, any input terminals added in symbol editor must be connected to something when using t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
i have windows 7(32bit) in my laptop with latest psoc programmer version.When i plug the kitprog its not detected properly,one entry is under "PORTS" ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I need Systick support with milliseconds counter and fraction microseconds value.    Is there any support provided with setup and functions/macros lik... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using PSoC Creator 3.3 CP2 (3.3.0.7343) on Win 7.  My chip is a CY8C4125PVI-482 and I want to use the Thermistor calculator.      Building fails ... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Creator 4.1 help says:     "Line break \n Matches a platform-independent line break. In a Replace expression, inserts a line break."    However, I can... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    New component dialog is visually overcrowded. Is there any way to hide at least function buttons "F(x)"? See screenshot below Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'd like to thank you for watching the PSoC Creator 101 videos.  I hope you've found the information useful to getting started with PSoC and PSoC Crea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.