Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've just installed PSoc Creater 4.1 on Windows 10, and It's throwing a bunch of errors on startup. (like in this post https://community.cypress.com/message/141236... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm developing a proximity sensing application with a CYC8MBR3106 and using EZClick to debug  and tune. In the EZClick tool what is the affect of the ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I'm fighting with a Verilog implementation which should be configurable to work with either signed or unsigned parallel input. The Warp Verilog ref... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I think I've found a bug in PSoC Creator 4.1 that makes me lose my projects' dependencies when there is an outside change on the workspace file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I converted my project form Creator 4.0to 4.1 Update1, it removed all the code that was in PROTECTED portions of component code.Has this happened... Show More
DaC_1685686
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,First of all thanks to help with previous project on this community page i had a successful product.I have a new project with a capacitive keypad t... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, Currently I'm on a small CapSense project on a CY8CKIT-059 (PSoC 5LP). I want to transmit the raw data and baseline data values to PC. For the ra... Show More
MaWo_1214996
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,when I want to start a project from the samples, then Creator tells me that the PDF Reader Plugin was not found to display the PDF Overview.How I c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to have a Set of Constant string declared as pointers in Flash, I want then to copy the pointer to a struct, I am not sure what is the way... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I'm trying to duplicate a PSoC5 project in the same workspace, I've done this many times (Copy/Paste/Rename), but this time, I'm getting a prj.M... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.