Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HelloAlthough I am just debugging my firmware in PSoC Creator, I cannot show disassemble window. There is no information of the disassemble window in ... Show More
Jweaver
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
After building a project which has Amux1 and other components,  The API for Amux1_Start() is not available (same for other components).  There's Amux1... Show More
hudac_2896761
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to use a proximity detector, the application I'm looking for is: When I put my finger close to a sensor , the sensor detect it. the issue... Show More
DaHa_1249911
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm having a very weird problem in PSoC Creator. I had placed a Debouncer component, "Debounced_CRSTX" in my TopDesign schematic. Later, I deleted tha... Show More
SaBh_294166
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello. Very new to PSOC tools and kits (started Friday) so may be wrong but we are experimenting with PSOC 4.1 and PSOC4 evalkit.With the PSOC Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I have to design a PCB using a capsens button sensor. As it is my first time design a board with cypress product, I have some questions about t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In Creator 4.1 update 1, after grabbing from the repository I need to build twice.  To kick off the initial build, I use Build->Clean and Build All Pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Psoc creator closes when ever I try to open a saved workspace or try to start a new one. The only message that shows up is "Psoc_creator.exe has stopp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Does anyone have the installation files for PSoC Designer Version 5.0 SP 4.5? I need to revert to this build to get out of a bind, however, I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have tried multiple versions of PSoC Creator, updating all components. Uninstalling all cypress sofware including all temp files registry orphans et... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.