Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PSoC Creator 4.1I've tried to export to BDS format, and I found issue in export several characteristic to service xml file.In same time export in psoc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How does the pins component interrupt generation function when the number of pins is set > 1 and mulptiple pins are set to generate interrupts? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When drawing a schematic, I frequently find there is no good way to represent an off-chip functional module or integrated circuit. I usually use a gro... Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Greetings all!  This is a general question that involves engineering judgement (which I don't have a lot of in the field of motor controls).1. In disc... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am new to the PSOC. For the last few years my conpany has used Microchip devices but due to recent 20 week lead times, we are looking at migrating ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to repurpose some of the 059 target boards to be programmers - they are piling up here as we use the programmer for our own custom boards... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to use a shift register component in PSoC 4.   In order to probe the behaviour of the component I've set up this test setup to use control ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there any option to produce 500 ms delay in psoc by using verilog without giving clock as input signal Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyoneit is possible to create millisecond or microsecond delays like cy_delay() ,cy_delayus() in psoc by using verilog language??... anyone p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HiI am currently working in a system with a PROC BLE module and 4100S mcu. I have developped some custom components, one of them has only code with no... Show More