Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Are there old releases of the kitprog firmware and is there an easy way to load them into a kitprog adapter?New CY8CKIT-059 boards are shipping with v... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I'm using printf with a variable of type uint32_t. Variables of this type have a fixed with of 32 bits, so this equals to long int in C. Is this tr... Show More
DaKo_463136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I would just like to report a network error for the CY8CKIT-149 kit (other appear to be checked for an update fine). This appears in the newest ... Show More
JoKe_1629696
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there a way to prevent the Emulated EEPROM component API from generating a Doxygen mainpage?  This page, while interesting, is not the first thing ... Show More
ViUp_2365076
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I need to make a custom build of Capsense_P4Library_GCC.a library. Where can i download the source code that builds to create this library? I did not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everyone,                      how to interface  i2c  with psoc board by using verilog... anyone please give me idea about this. Show More
PIGO_1085426
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,  Like in topic :  Is it possible to add cyprimitives : cy_clock_v2.0 into Psoc Creator V4.0 ?Best regards,Piotr. Show More
seaoc_1454951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
SoC Creatorにて下記の動作をさせたいと思っています。  a)CreatorにてBuildを行いHEXファイル生成  b)生成されたHEXファイルを元に外部アプリケーション起動し、ROMチェック値を算出  c)bで算出されたROMチェック値をC言語ソースに埋め込み、再度CreatorにてBu... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I've updated to 4.2, updated a project and its components, rebuilt it and now I'm getting errors:Failed building customizers for Downloads ( 4.1)Me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been able to do a loopback with SPI in Creator and I have been able to create and use an internal RTC using the clock crystal. I cannot find an... Show More