Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
dhum
PSoC Creator & Designer Software
Information on the use of the ADC range/limit interrupt is pretty sparse for PSOC4.2 BLE. Does anyone know how to: 1. Create an interrupt handler that... Show More
apfel
Hi to all, I wanted to get a feeling for the CYPD5126 and the PSoC Creator 4.4. so I used the sample code as template for a new project. However,- the... Show More
GiFR_1080991
I'm working on a Bootloader project using PSoC Creator 4.4.I have a unique workspace for both the bootloader and bootloadable projects.If I change the... Show More
GiFR_1080991
Hi All, I'm using PC 4.4 under Windows 10 with a workspace placed in a share folder (filesystem on local network).In PSOC4 projects I'm experimenting ... Show More
ScEn_283436
Using  PSoC Creator 4.2 for  the PSoC 5. I am monitoring a thermoelectric cooler (TEC) controller that reports both positive and negative currents and... Show More
Lima
Hi all. I have a project with BLE v3.66 component built in and I would like to update it to v4.2. I used automatic update component and the .cysch fil... Show More
MarleneRoque
Hi Cypress team,I use the example project below in PSOC4: https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day015_Bonding... Show More
rbtics
I am relatively new to coding and I am trying to write a bus write and bus read function for my BNO055 Sensor. While debugging, I am getting these err... Show More
ezbe_290006
hi, i was about to start a new project which will have several ISR and main loop, what i the correct way to share an array of data? how can i pass the... Show More
olis_4809466
1. Needed bring up continuous integration to the project for CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A: - starting building firmware on pipeline - creating build artifacts Wi... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors