Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've requested the ability to create more than the Debug and Release build configurations available for a future release of PSoC Creator.This gives me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a flag on PSOC Creator 4.2 that there are multiple definitions of components.  I searched, the only answered question I could find was for a re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Here's what I try:/*  `#START UART_Boot` */#include "TxEnable.h"/*  `#end` */cystatus UART_UartCyBtldrCommWrite(const uint8 pData[], uint16 size, uint... Show More
nibec_3605396
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a char array, example char c[] = {0xC0, 0x02, 0x00, 0x01, ...}I want to send it over uart to another device via a while loop and UART_putchar(*... Show More
DePa_3244516
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
helloi am using flash chip W25Q128FV, and interfaced it with PSOC5 lpat basic level i am able to read, write and read device idbut how can i implement... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the Logical section of the component catalog I do not have any gates. They are located in the CyPrimitives folder in my C drive but they do not sho... Show More
YiSh_3595981
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Psoc Creator 3.3_SP2. It takes almost 15 minutes to enter debug mode every time.  Every project ! Every time! Psoc Creator is installed on C... Show More
shma_1221561
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi folks! This seems like a bug - but I'm hoping that I'm just overlooking something obvious.  I seem to keep stepping in the same hole and can't get ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,Im having the strangest problem with the Compiler removing my code in ISR.c. It only happens when you change the hardware layer, just software ... Show More
jaalc_3475171
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My program compiles and there seems to be nothing settings wise that has fixed it. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.